The AmeriCorps Seniors RSVP program pairs volunteers aged 55 and older with organizations making change in communities across the country.
AmeriCorps Seniors volunteers who serve in our RSVP program choose how, where, and when they want to serve, with commitments ranging from a few hours to 40 hours per week. You can find an opportunity with any of the organizations we partner with that see service as a solution to local challenges. AmeriCorps Seniors volunteers report better health and longevity having served their community.
- Supplemental Insurance: Accident, Personal Liability, Excess Auto, Accidental Death and Disbursement
- Annual recognition events
- Monthly newsletter
- Training from volunteer stations
- The chance to use your lifetime of skills and experience
- The opportunity to learn something new and meet new friends
- The satisfaction of knowing you are making a difference